Creative Writing Course
|Duration:||4 weeks or 8 weeks (1:30 hrs/session)|
|Class timings:||8:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Class size:||Maximum 6 students|
What is Creative Writing?
Unlike other areas of writing in English, Creative Writing has no boundaries.
Everything you know about the English rules of grammar, structure and syntax are irrelevant.
The key is to focus on expressing yourself in appropriate ways.
Our Creative Writing course.
We give you the chance to experiment and learn a range of techniques that enable you to write in ways that fully express your feelings, views and opinions on any topic.
Enhance your creativity on CEA’s Creative Writing Course.
The Course Content has been specifically created to guide anyone whoes wish it is to write creatively and go further with their writing talent to make their dreams of becoming a writer a reality.
Our experienced teachers will help you find your individual writer’s voice throughout this exciting and enjoyable course.
Your training mentors will give you constructive critiques and feedback on your writing to help you direct your talent successfully as a writer.
On our Creative Writing course, you will meet like minded classmates and teachers so you can share ideas and take part in lively and interactive sessions which are so beneficial as you begin your journey as a writer.
Overview of Course Content:
- Plot writing.
- Characters and settings.
- Screen writing.
- Writing dialogue.
- Children’s fiction.
- Writing short stories.
- Poetry and poetic tools.
- Experimental writing.
- Travel writing.
- Getting published.
- Our Creative Writing course will help you:
- Develop your unique writer’s voice and perspective
- Help your creativity find expression
- Enhance your knowledge of literature
- Help you structure your thoughts
- Develop a critical appreciation of different writing styles
Who is the course aimed at?
Individuals whose ambition is to understand how to make a successful career in Creative Writing.
Working professionals wishing to augment their writing in a creative way.
There are no mandatory requirements however a good overall level of English will be highly beneficial.
Why Choose CEA India?
- Our International Training team has years of experience and high success rates in enabling candidates to gain scores well above basic needs and expectations.
- CEA India’s Training Course gives you a complete study package guided by expert trainers in all modules of the exam.
- CEA’s institute has State of the Art classrooms, with every facility aimed at making your preparation with us a comfortable and efficient learning experience.
- Study materials are taken from official exam publishers and are included within the course fee.
- Regular mock tests under exam conditions followed by assessment and professional scoring so you can check your progress.
- Small batch sizes ensure everyone gets some one to one attention.
We provide classes at timings to suit your schedule and in locations that help you achieve your goals comfortably.
You can receive training either online or in our institute wherever you are and at weekends by VIP arrangement
*You will study better because you’ll have a clear understanding of the exam. It’s very easy to put off studying for another day on your own, so by joining a CEA India course, your trainer and classmates will be there to motivate you.
Prepare with CEA India the best Creative Writing Course in East Delhi.
Join our team at CEA India and enrol today on the best Creative Writing Course.
Start your journey today to reach your goals, and get the training and support you need for success.
For further information on this course including fees, duration and class mode, or any aspect of CEA India’s extensive range of English Language related training contact our office and speak with one of our expert counsellors
Talk to our
Choose Your Batch Timing
- Classes 5 Days a week
(Monday to Friday)
- Morning Classes Timing
- 08:00 am to 09:30 am
- 09:30 am to 11:00 am
- 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
- 12:30 pm to 02:00 pm
- Evening Classes Timing
- 02:30 pm to 04:00 pm
- 04:00 pm to 05:30 pm
- 05:30 pm to 07:00 pm
- 07:00 pm to 08:30 pm
- Online Classes Timing
08:00 am to 09:30 am
- 08:00 pm to 09:30 pm
- 09:00 pm to 10:30 pm